Human Resources specialist
BS in Human resource or labor and employment relations required. \
Interested, call 972-243-3598 (Anna Byun)
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference check.
- Interviewing applicants
- Assisting with completing background investigations
- Administering on-the-job training programs
- Analyzing job duties
- Writing job descriptions
- Performing job evaluations and job analyses
- Conducting and analyzing compensation surveys
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations